Regional Marketing Events Executive / MNC
about the company
Our client is a leading multinational corporation (MNC) with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Senior Manager for the marketing team in Singapore, you will be working within a team of 3 pax.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Events Executive for the dynamic team! You will be primarily responsible for the planning and management of regional events.
- Planning and managing regional events, as directed by the regional HQ and management
- Being a part of the events team in supporting the events
- Managing the regional logistics for marketing and advertising materials
- Responsible for creating advertising materials for APAC clients
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather information and understand the proposed communications
- Communicate closely with the appointed agencies and stakeholders to ensure that project timelines are met
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
skills and experience required
- Minimally 2 years of experience in events management
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Events / Business Management
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite would be highly advantageous
- Travelling within APAC region is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.