about the company
Our client, a leading professional services organization with a global presence, is looking to hire an experienced B2B regional marketing manager as part of its growth plans to drive its business objectives in the APAC region.
about the job
Reporting to the Asia Head of Marketing, the regional marketing manager / specialist will own all strategic marketing initiatives, including the planning and execution of all marketing activities for the APAC region. In this role, you will be working closely with multiple business units to execute marketing programs. Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with functional stakeholders (business units, external agencies) to develop marketing and communications strategy and programs for multiple business units across the APAC region
- Execution of all marketing and communications related activities to support business growth. This entails working across traditional and digital marketing activity designed for generation of quality leads to the sales teams.
- Strategise and run integrated marketing campaigns across the region, including developing and distributing thought leadership and content
- Optimise regional marketing strategies through robust measurement and tracking of initiatives, whilst developing assets to support the implementation of all marketing plans
- Support regional adoption and localisation
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised institution is highly preferred
- At least 7 years experience in a B2B APAC regional marketing role from the professional services sector, consultancy or from the sustainability, energy or cyber-risk industries.
- Experience in planning, strategising and running marketing campaigns for different countries in the region for the full spectrum of marketing activities
- Experience in analysis of marketing initiatives and programs in order to determine marketing ROI for refinement of marketing strategies
- Strong entrepreneurial desire & solution driven approach to business conversations, with strong communication skills to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to think, plan and execute through self-motivation and independence navigating in a fluid and ambiguous situations and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in an organised way
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.
Shawn Lee (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)...