about the company
Our client is a market leading luxury retail MNC, currently recruiting for a Regional C&B & Payroll Assistant Manager (HR).
about the job
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, you will be part of the regional HR team, managing Payroll & C&B activities for 5 countries (sea, aus, nz).
- Manage regional payroll processing according to payroll calendar in a timely manner by working with vendor
- Verification, calculation, and processing of sales commission
- Manage payroll reports queries from stakeholders and propose payroll process improvements
Compensation & Benefits
- Drive and deliver C&B/ rewards initiatives regionally
- Manage C&B processes such as salary benchmarking, bonus, performance management, incentives and allowances, promotion, cycle, market analysis to initiate C&B projects to ensure C&B policies are aligned with business goals
- Manage C&B reports and data
- Analyse HR metrics to generate insights and initiate C&B projects to improve C&B strategies
- Permanent role with attractive bonuses and benefits (aws + vb, staff discounts)
- Newly created role
skills and experience required
- Relevant experience in regional total rewards, compensation and benefits, payroll processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel)
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive and consultative
If the above describes you, please apply.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...