Regional Product Marketing / Category Management Manager
About the Company
Our client is a global leader within the consumer sector. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
About the Job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Product Marketing / Category Management Manager to join the team! You will be responsible for leading the business of the assigned category within the APAC region.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and new product launches, working closely with subsidiaries to ensure full readiness and excellence in execution
- Managing the entire product life-cycle process from product conceptualization / development to launch
- Support the Sales Team in driving and maximizing sell-out in order to reach the company’s objectives in term of net sales and profitability
- Perform root-cause analysis and identify gaps for improvements for the category products
- Analyse and provide data-driven insights that will improve pipeline and the customer experience
- Analyze market, consumer, and competitor trends to identify gaps and opportunities to drive category growth
- Improve on existing processes to increase efficiency
- Keep track of the progress of ongoing initiatives and ensure that stakeholders are informed
- Assist with New Product Development (NPD) developments and launches
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams in the successful process launches
- Follow up on new product performance and evaluation of actual result versus target
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Experience Required
- You should ideally have 6 years of product marketing / category management experience
- Regional experience will be advantageous
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....