Product Marketing Executive / Consumer Brand
about the company
Our client is a leader in building materials and housing manufacturing. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals like design, kitchen and bathroom solutions, and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Product Marketing Executive to join the team! You will be reporting to the Senior Product Manager.
- Analyze market, consumer, and competitor trends to identify gaps and opportunities to drive category growth
- Work closely with the cross-functional and cross-BU teams to ensure efficient and effective execution
- Conduct business reviews and develop deep insights and actionable recommendations from post-evaluation analysis and incorporate into marketing strategies
- Assist the Senior Product Manager with New Product Development (NPD) developments and launches
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams in the successful process launches
- Follow up on new product performance and evaluation of actual result versus target
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- Minimally a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business
- You should ideally have internship experience in product management / marketing
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.