Regional Product Marketing / Management Manager
About the Company
Our client is a global leader within the consumer electronics sector. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
About the Job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Product Marketing Manager to join the team! You will be responsible for leading the business of the assigned category within the APAC region.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and new product launches, working closely with subsidiaries to ensure full readiness and excellence in execution
- Managing the entire product life-cycle process from product conceptualization / development to launch
- Support the Sales Team in driving and maximizing sell-out in order to reach the company’s objectives in term of net sales and profitability
- Perform root-cause analysis and identify gaps for improvements for the category products
- Analyse and provide data-driven insights that will improve pipeline and the customer experience
- Analyze market, consumer, and competitor trends to identify gaps and opportunities to drive category growth
- Improve on existing processes to increase efficiency
- Keep track of the progress of ongoing initiatives and ensure that stakeholders are informed
- Assist with New Product Development (NPD) developments and launches
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and cross functional teams in the successful process launches
- Follow up on new product performance and evaluation of actual result versus target
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
Skills and Experience Required
- You should ideally have 8 to 10 years of product marketing / category management experience
- Regional experience will be advantageous
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....