about the company
A leading medical device company committed to improving the lives of patients is seeking a Regional Product Specialist to drive business growth in South Asia region.
about the job
As a Regional Product Specialist, you are required to
- To enhance differentiation from competitors, develop stronger brand advocacy among knowledgeable healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Devise and implement marketing initiatives within vital customer accounts to bolster commercial achievements.
- Ensure successful product launches and maintain strategic concentration in designated territories.
- Establish positive relationships with the assigned area's distributor teams and collaborate with them to drive sales and profitability.
- Conduct a market survey to collect critical information on company products and competitors.
- Expand and increase market share for the company portfolio.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with a team of sales and marketing executives.
skills and experience required
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have 3 years of sales experience in the medical devices industry.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Adeline Cheow at 65107401. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1765444 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....