- Drive teams to roll-out of new programs in manufacturing
- Drive technical projects and serve as the point of contact
- Be point of contact for technical inquiries, cross functional teams to execute customer requests.
- Seek out new opportunities and provide technical feasibility feedback
- Manage all new devices from Design to Qualification to Production Ramp.
- Review and evaluate customer's requirements.
- Determine project technical specifications
- Bachelor Engineering Degree
- 7+ years minimum work experience or equivalent in semiconductor environment.
- Knowledge of DOE, reliability requirements, material selection, FMEA, Failure Analysis
- Has excellent problem-solving and organizational skills for daily customer support
- Work independently in worldwide cross-functional teams
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....