about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Regional/Project Manager to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- New account implementation;
- New facility start-ups, facility transfers and facility closures;
- Expansion projects with existing clients;
- Oversees multiple projects in the region from project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control to project closure.
- In the project management process, it is essential to execute the knowledge in the global process network across all sites in the region, while having consultations with stakeholders within the region and globally.
- Project profitability, efficiency, and quality goals
- Direct project costing and justification of capital expense request
- Manage capital expenditure and asset deployment activities related to the assigned projects.
- Manage customer initiatives as assigned with considerations from all angles
- Ensure customer contractual obligations are met / contract compliance in relation to the project implementation.
- Provide appropriate tools such as project planning, scheduling, action trackers and dash board
- Monitor and control of quality service performance and project performance.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics Management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar function
- Experience with warehouse implementation
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for a further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505...