Regional Retail Manager (SEA) Luxury
Our client is a Global MNC within the retail luxury sector. With a strong heritage and forward thinking mindset, they pride themselves for being an innovative firm that specialises in producing luxury across RTW, leather goods and shoes.
Reporting to the GM based in Singapore, the person is responsible for Retail operations across SG, MY, Thailand (SEA). Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of multiple retail stores in both countries. Ensuring exceptional customer service, drive sales growth, and manage teams of Store/Assistant Store Directors, Department Managers, and sales associates. Developing and implementing business strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives, with a focus on increasing revenue and profitability.
You will get to monitor and review the performance of each store and partners with the GM to enhance performance across sales, client experience, store and team productivity, operations and compliance. You will be responsible for ensuring that Boutique / Counter Manager maximise the commercial performance of their retail stores and deliver exceptional guest experience.
Commercial Business Objectives
- Build stores performance goals and continuously review & drive performance across sales, retail KPIs, non-selling activities,
- Ensure achievement of retail sales target across the market as well as gain of ranking objectives,
- Set, drive, and follow up on individual and collective sales objectives, on daily, weekly and monthly basis,
- Review on a regular basis sell out performance and provide insights, feedback and action plan if needed to improve results and further gain market share
- For Boutique network, lead and plan activities to drive traffic to store but also develop brand loyalty of our existing customer database,
- Create an understanding of the consumer through spending time in stores, reinforcing the use of Retail Operations provided training tools, and personally demonstrating how to foster a consumer centric culture,
- Define and implement an incentive plan (focusing on products and mechanisms) to drive sales objectives. Share constant feedback on efficacy and results,
- Define, implement and monitor brand ambassadors’ commission scheme while ensuring key retail KPI are monitored and challenged
- TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for hiring of sales ambassadors productivity & optimization with the ultimate goal of delivering service excellence through an elevated Client experience
- Participate in talent recruitment, including field complements, pay structures, incentive programs, management and retention strategies in collaboration with the training team
- Responsible for the sales ambassadors’ management and daily/monthly briefing,
- Ensure the development of the Sales Ambassadors through regular coaching & appraisal with trainer support in order to identify potential development opportunities and ensure staff retention,
- Create a positive and strong synergy within the team, ensure best mindset and lead them by example
- Lead and develop a high-performing team, providing training, coaching, and mentoring to improve their skills and capabilities. Setting clear expectations, provide feedback, and conduct regular performance reviews to ensure each team member is contributing to the success of the business. Cultivate and maintain relationships with high-end clients, managing customer loyalty programs and personal shopping services to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- RETAIL EXCELLENCE:
- Monitor operational performance of store operations inclusive of inventory flows and accuracy, team operational productivity, stock organization and training through hands on coaching in store and partnership with retail therefore ensuring solid operational knowledge for all team members, inclusive of new hires, with continuous coaching in support of service excellence
- Ensure the perfect execution of counter events and store animations
- Effectively manage the store teams to ensure full operational compliance
- REPORT / ANALYSIS
- Weekly sales report and market insight
- Monthly report on the Brands performance & market insight
- Sell out analysis to assess performance and drive business
- Minimum Degree-holder
- At least 10 years of retail operations experience within the luxury industry and minimum 5 years in a management capacity
- Experience in luxury retail with successful track record in Retail Analytics, industry leading Retail KPIs and proven leadership
- Entrepreneurial and driven personality and a strong communicator / team player.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...