about the company
My client is a global leader in the field of testing, inspection, management system certification and product certification renowned for quality, integrity and technical excellence. Established more than 150 years in Germany, they have more than 24,000 highly skilled employees across 1000 offices around the globe.
about the job
You will be part of a team under the Product Service Division that ensures safety, security, and sustainability for Industrial, Energy, and Advanced Manufacturing sectors. This is a purposeful career where you make decisions that matter to the environment as well as work on new trends with innovative solutions.
- Responsible for identification, assessment, business solicitation and market opportunities for diverse range of Cyber security and Software Quality services in Advanced Manufacturing.
- Prepare and present technical concepts and proposals to customer
- Identify partners to develop business relationship and opportunities
- Responsible for developing and implementing go-to-market sales strategies to achieve revenue target
skills & experience required
- University Degree in the areas of computer science, computer security, or any engineering field
- Experience in the areas of IT/OT security
- Demonstrated market/industry experience and knowledge in the field of industrial products and automation technology with regards to industrial/OT security properties
- Knowledge of common standards in the security environment, such as IEC 62443 is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, meticulous, and target-driven personality
- Willingness to travel within ASEAN
- Familiar with SCADA systems, automated systems will be advantaged
Work Location: IBP Jurong, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...