about the company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of testing electrical and electronic components such as test probes and sockets for the semiconductor, electrical and electronic and automotive industry. They’re now looking for a motivated Sales Manager to join their dynamic team to handle a regional portfolio.
about the job
- Perform field sales activities to promote our products – main focus on spring contact probes
- Deal with customer enquiries by providing technical consultation and solutions using our products
- Acquire new customers, conduct intensive market research and competitive intelligence
- Gather and analyze customer or product information to determine customer needs
- Manage and develop new, high-profile key accounts
- Drive overall sales growth within assigned territory
- Implement short-term and long-term strategies to develop the Singapore sales region
- Able to identify future market needs and trends using market knowledge
- Manage sales forecast and provide weekly reports to internal stakeholders
- Identify competition, supply and demand, and provide timely feedbacks to ensure competitive price quotation
- Involve in projecting sales volume and profit for current and new products
- Degree or diploma in Business Engineering, Electronics or Mechanics or similar
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in related field
- Experience in final test sockets/pogo pin products
- Experience in developing new and established sales regions is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel (i.e. countries like Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia)
- Proficient in MS Office
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...