about the company
A leading genetic sequencing services provider is looking for a channel sales manager for APAC region.
about the job
As a channel sales manager, you will:
- Responsible for the Sales activities for the Singapore operations and designated countries assigned
- To develop short and long term growth strategies to achieve the overall company objectives and
ensure the strategy is implemented at all levels within the organisationEstablish strategic partnering relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.To build an organisation and infrastructure that is capable of meeting company performance
objectives and ensure adequate resources are planned and provided
about the manager/team
You will report to the commercial manager and work closely with distributors in North Asia region to achieve sales revenue.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical or related disciplines
- 5-7 years of sales experience in the field of life sciences instruments or related equipment
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Allison Dong at +65 84173518.