About the company
My client is one of the major players specializing in market data and statistics for the travel industry globally with more than 80 years of history. As part of their expansion, they are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be in charge of both developing existing and new clients across a diverse range of travel-related businesses including airlines, transportations, retail, payment , insurance companies across the region.
This role provides an attractive basic salary , AWS, Commissions from both existing and new clients and a end of year lump sum incentive
About the job
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director- APAC , your responsibilities will include
- To work closely with reporting manager to strategize sales plans across the region and be involved in all sales activities including cold-calling ,email marketing, clients visit etc
- In charge of growing the business across the region by managing and maximizing inbound enquiries and follow up on leads via inbound marketing channels alongside being actively prospecting and engaging with client outreach activities
- Be involved in networking events, seminars , industry events where necessary where you will actively engage with key stakeholders
- Able to consistently update the CRM system with accurate information for follow-up action and possible conversion into the pipeline
- Develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts, regularly reporting on progress to the executive team.
- Utilize data analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and improve sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing, product development, and customer support teams to align strategies and ensure a cohesive approach.
Skills and experience required
- Min 7 years of B2B sales experience with proven sales record
- Entrepreneurship attitude with proactiveness in identifying opportunities
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Comfortable working in an international environment with high traveling frequency
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...