Regional Senior B2C Marketing Executive / MNC
about the company
Our client is a leader in building materials and housing manufacturing. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals like design, kitchen and bathroom solutions, and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Senior B2C Marketing team! You will be involved in the conceptualization and execution of regional marketing campaigns, in line with the regional objectives.
- Analysis of marketing strategies and working closely with the agencies in executing global campaigns
- Measure, track, and report the effectiveness of consumer communications.
- Brief and manage creative agencies on the mandated requirements
- Deliver retail channel launch assets (In-Store Display & POSM + Activations Toolkits) in partnership with Brand and Product Marketing teams
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key retailers
- Comply with marketing standards and processes
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 1 to 2 years of marketing experience
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....