- Established leader in the FMCG F&B sector
- Entrepreneurial role with high autonomy
Regional Senior Brand / Brand Manager - 9 months Maternity Cover
about the company
Our client is a leading Global FMCG firm with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to consumers. With concrete plans for the future, their objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group in the APAC region. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2022.
about the role
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director - APAC, The Regional Senior Brand / Brand Manager will be responsible for Driving brand performance and leveraging business potential through projects and processes and deliver full plans implementation in all APAC markets
- Ensure excellent and timely execution of all market plans to meet business objectives
- Support management on Long Term Planning and development of brand strategy
- Extensive review of market analysis through various data sources, brand presentations of marketing and seasonal plans to sales teams
- Manage the creative plans including media, and A&P budgets
- Adaptation of existing marketing concepts and strategies for regional markets including all ATL and BTL activations
- Prepare annual volume, value forecast, marketing and brand promotion plans
- Creation of standard and ad-hoc sales, marketing & media reports and analyses
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, ie Sales Teams to manage portfolio, positioning and pricing strategy
- Drive and manage NPD processes which include completing required documentations
- People management role - you will get to lead, coach and supervise a Senior Brand Executive under your care.
skills and experience required
- Highly Entrepreneurial driven role / Self Starter mentality
- Min. 5-6 years in a Regional Brand / marketing role with FMCG experience (preferably in the Confectionary, F&B sector) with proven track record.
- Strong consumerInsights driven exposure / experienced required
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Able to interpret data to derive insights and conclusions is a must
- Strong storytelling ability to facilitate marketing teams with European HQ to understand market needs
- 20-30% travelling to key markets
- Big picture orientation with attention to details
This is a highly entrepreneurial role where you get to take ownership of your own business. If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1325492 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.