about the company
Our Client is a leading Global MNC and they are the market leader in the Industrial sector which they operate in. As the business is growing, they are looking for a dedicated regional senior FP&A analyst who is commercially driven with a strong analytical skills to deep dive and make sense of the numbers and help with process automation projects.
about the job
Reporting to Global Finance director, you will support the full spectrum of FP&A function, which includes developing and maintain analytical capacity and tools for the division through building a robust financial forecast model and performing scenario analysis across a varying economic conditions and growth. You will analyse the commercial and operational data to enable a clear and concise reporting on business performance like price, mix and volume analysis for margin improvements. You will also evaluate the profitability and KPI performance across departments leveraging on the centralization of data and other reporting tools. You will improve the forecast and budget analysis, new business model initiatives and review of site performance. You will also be required to be a strong business partner to cross functional team to help the company understand how the pieces fit together to drive performance and strengthen partnership. You will also assist in presentment of financial performance, preparation of investor, board materials and analysis of key growth drivers and trends impacting the business. In addition, you will also assist in optimizing the finance process, enhancing efficiencies and cost benefits across systems, implementing or developing management reporting and automation tools.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience working for large MNCs
- Advanced technical skills and competency in Excel
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a “can-do” attitude and demonstrated business acumen
- Comfortable in handling complex data
- Open, enthusiastic and innovative with strong results driven focus
- Engaging personality with ability to build relationships at all level of the organization and across multiple functions
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.