about the company
Our Client is a Global MNC with strong footprints across the world and a leader within the sector they operates in. Despite the Covid situation, their business is doing better and with a positive outlook for 2021, they are looking for a strong Tax manager to join their business.
about the job
Reporting to the Regional head of tax, you will provide tax advisory and manage the tax compliance for the companies under the group and affiliated companies, ensuring tax provision in compliance to US GAAP and coordinating with tax agent to prepare statutory tax computation. You will manage transfer pricing, review and assess price of related party transactions and withholding tax matters. You will also identify and propose mitigation of any potential tax risks.
skills and experience required
- CA, CFA or ATA, Degree in business/economics, finance or accounting
- Relevant experience in Direct (Corporate Tax, Statutory Filing) & Indirect Tax (GST)
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance would be highly desirable
- Self-starter with flexibility, desire, and eagerness to take ownership of related tasks and responsibilities in order to keep the project on schedule.
- Meticulous, initiated and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Has an outgoing nature and enjoys challenges.
- Able to work independently with good stakeholder management and possess good inter-personal and communication skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.