about the company
Our client is a leading digital asset mining service provider with a global presence across the United States, Europe and other regions. Founded by a pioneer in the crypto industry, they are dedicated to providing customers with the most reliable mining eco-services. This rapidly expanding company now has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Service Engineer/Specialist to join the dynamic team.
about the job
This role will expose you to opportunities to grow your knowledge and career with a supreme network of investors, pioneers and enthusiasts with ample knowledge and experience in the new industry. Being a part of dynamic workspaces with an inspiring start-up spirit, you can expect to:
- Perform training to internal and external repair technician globally (onsite and online)
- Keep track of trained technician skills and new skills
- Prepare and develop training courses for products in different technical levels
- Develop and implement training programs / processes
- Be exposed to global business travel opportunities to train local teams like Europe, Southeast Asia and North & South America
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical training role with electronic products
- Willing to travel overseas for work up to 40% of the time
- Good technical skills and product knowledge
- Internal technical support and problem solving attitude
- Ability to work well with team and colleagues with different culture and background worldwide
- Curiosity and strong interest in emerging technologies, especially, but not limited to, cryptocurrency
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...