- Great Marketing Exposure
- Career progression opportunities
Our client is a global iconic and reputable organisation within the retail sector. For over 80 years, they pride themselves for being an innovative firm that specialises in premium lifestyle ready to wear and accessories. They collaborate with diverse artists / fashionistas globally and aim to staying in touch with trends.
- Support shop display for layout change, seasonal display, promotional display and ad-hoc events.
- Work closely with shops to deliver the brand VM guideline, seasonal display plan for smooth implementation.
- Assist sourcing and liaising with suppliers for all VM materials / props order and production in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Upkeep regular VM report / record to ensure the display standard in all shops
- Support HK headquarters to set up new shop and ad-hoc events preparation.
- Support HK headquarters in preparing seasonal VM plan based on display guideline.
- Liaise with HK headquarter for new seasonal display implementation.
- Diploma or above in Visual Merchandising, Fine Arts, Fashion Design, or other related disciplines
- 2 years of experience in visual merchandising, preferable from the Fashion Retail industry
- Commercial creativity with a strong fashion sense
- Wide exposure in developing concepts on window display
- Knowledge of fashion styling and color trends
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator / Freehand, familiar with MAC would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
You will be part of an organization that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function.