about the company
Our client is a growing regional corporate bank with a full bank’s license and has a strong mandate to increase its corporate banking and loan syndications presence in Singapore and across South East Asia.
about the job
- Assist senior relationship managers to grow and maintain corporate portfolio of the bank
- Provide support for structuring/crafting of credit facilities and other banking products to generate bespoke solutions for clients.
- Work with internal credit analyst and Head Office teams to prepare internal proposals and seek credit approvals
- Demonstrate ability to generate cross-sell across various products, including loan syndication, bonds, derivatives and other banking products / services
- Undertake review to adhere to KYC and AML regulations and policies
- Work with internal credit admin teams on documentation and other administrative matters
- Opportunity to gain loan structuring & syndication experience, since candidate may also from time to time be brought on-board to work with loan syndication team on select financing transactions
about the manager / team
Working closely with a small team of senior bankers, you will get the opportunity to be part of a growing front office team with a growth business plan.
skills & experience required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or comparable
- 2+ years of related corporate banking and/or commercial banking experience
- Good credit, financial and analytical skills
- High level of energy and motivation, with positive / can-do approach to problem-solving
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.