about the company
A mid-sized European bank with a global presence that offers corporate banking and structured financing solutions to local, regional and MNC corporations.
about the job
- Work closely with Senior Bankers in the end to end origination and execution process.
- Assist with financial statement spreading and analysis and prepare credit proposals
- Assist with client on-boarding and KYC/compliance matters ensuring adherence to laws and regulations.
- Prepare market materials, doing market research and presentations required for client meetings.
- Portfolio management and ongoing periodic credit reviews.
- Participate in any external client meetings with the RM as well as internal business meetings/discussions
about the manager / team
You’ll be part of a lean and dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related.
- Minimum 2+ years of corporate banking / credit analysis / credit risk / relationship associate / Big 4 external audit experience.
- Strong financial analysis skill set
- Prior experience to real estate financing and/or general corporate lending advantageous
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on adeline.lim[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion.