about the company
A newly established regional bank in Singapore with plans for growth and expansion.
about the job
- Build a network and maintain relationships within the loan syndications network
- Assist with deal sourcing and attend syndications roadshows
- Preparing credit proposals and attend credit committee to seek head office approvals
- Portfolio management and annual credit reviews
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal stakeholders; locally in Singapore and with Head Office
- Any other duties assigned
about the manager / team
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be part of the pioneer team supporting the corporate banking / loan syndications marketing activities for the Bank.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Management, Economics or related.
- 5+ years of related working experience within the loan syndications market.
- Proficient in analysing financial statements.
- Good communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on adeline.lim[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion.