About the Company
My client is a multinational company that manufactures escalators, moving walkways, and elevators worldwide.
About the Job
- Responsible for the application of fixed repair sales processes and tools.
- Conduct Sales planning and participate/ generate repair strategies.
- Liaise with Service Manager and Engineer for potential repair opportunities.
- Visitation program to obtain customer feedback/analyze/ respond to the needs.
- Seek opportunities for repair and enhancements.
- Prepare quotations and negotiate with customers on product fit and price.
Skills & Experience required
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience in lifts or related Technical Service industry.
- Elevator and escalator product knowledge will be a plus.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913...