I am currently working with a company that is the official commercial and venture arm of the Cardano project, the world's largest blockchain project.
Location can be in either Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Japan) or Middle East (Dubai)
● Conduct and share in depth research, identify relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate new content.
● Based on research - identify and propose topics that are aligned with the overall content strategy and will interest our audiences and provide insights to customers
● Write, distribute and maintain content for relevancy and accuracy in various formats across channels including but not limited to press releases website,mobile app and desktop wallet using best practices, new strategies to drive inbound traffic and conversion.
● Align with regional partners specifically in Africa and Asia to conduct thorough research
● Manage a central content repository of research and content articles
skills and requirements
● Minimum 2 year working experience in blockchain and/or crypto industry
● Research and analysis experience
● Compiling well organized documents
● Strong interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency and fintech (in-depth knowledge is a strong plus but not a must)
● Capability in critical thinking and in understanding strategy
● Able to provide the quality and required deliverables independently - able to understand and summarize high volume of data (e.g. Research Data and Whitepapers) for meeting presentations
● At least 3 years experience in writing content for audiences such as including websites, analysis articles, blogs and other content pieces
● Some understanding of how blockchain, cryptocurrencies and securities, smart contracts and legal regulations and compliance work.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...