Our client is a company that is dedicated to driving innovation and embracing cutting-edge technologies. They are committed to leveraging intelligent automation to streamline operations. Are you passionate about harnessing the power of automation and artificial intelligence to transform business processes? Are you skilled in developing intelligent automation solutions to drive operational efficiency and improve productivity? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Intelligent Automation Developer.
About the job
- Design, develop, and implement intelligent automation solutions using industry-leading automation platforms and tools.
- Analyze business processes and identify opportunities for automation, process optimization, and efficiency improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Build, configure, and test automation workflows, ensuring they meet the business requirements and quality standards.
- Integrate intelligent automation solutions with existing systems and applications.
- Perform troubleshooting, debugging, and maintenance of automation solutions to ensure their smooth and efficient operation.
- Conduct training sessions and provide support to end-users, ensuring successful adoption and utilization of automation solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in intelligent automation, making recommendations for process improvements and automation opportunities.
Skills And Experience Required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of experience in intelligent automation platforms / RPA such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or Power Platform / Power Automate.
Experience in integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) services with RPA will be of added advantage.
Whats On Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established MNC and contribute to their digitalization effort through harnessing the power of automation and artificial intelligence to transform business processes.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)