- Exposure to latest technology with a team of RPA Analyst
- Engagement with senior business stakeholders
About the company
Our client is an established multinational end user company. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new RPA Developer/ UIPATH Developer to be part of their team here in Singapore.
About the job
Working in a team of 3 headcounts within the RPA team, your role involves:
- Analysing and designing process workflows. This includes building, testing and implementing RPA solutions and creating test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Analyse business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Working with business stakeholders teams to integrate RPA solutions.
- Ensuring documentation and knowledge transfer
- Developing and implementing appropriate quality control/ document and test procedures
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 2 years of experience in RPA development using any RPA tools.
Exposure to UIPath is highly preferred.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national with ambitions to scale up their RPA capabilities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Hoon Teck TAN at 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)