- Opportunity to lead Business transformation through automation
- Engagement with senior business stakeholders
About the company
Our client is an established multinational end user company. As part of their plan to invest in technology, they are now hiring a new RPA Developer / RPA Engineer - Robotic Process Automation (UiPath) to be part of their team here in Singapore.
About the job
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, your role involves:
- Handling RPA development
- Analysing and designing process workflows. This includes building, testing and implementing RPA solutions.
- Analyse business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Working with business stakeholders teams to integrate RPA solutions.
Skills and experience required
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 3 years of experience in Robotic process automation (RPA). Candidates with exposure to UiPath will be highly preferred. Experience in engaging with business stakeholders will be required for this role.
Whats on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with great support to scale up their Workflow/Business automation capabilities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hoonteck-nologyrecruitment or 6510 3633. (EA: 94C3609/ R1219669)...