- Global food ingredients manufacturer
- CRM admin role, supporting the VP of Sales directly .
Sales Admin / Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator
about the companies
Our client specialises in food ingredients for the majority of the world’s population. Their products extend beyond just human nutrition and health, to pet food, agricultural and food technologies. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
This person is crucially responsible for ensuring smooth sales processes by doing data analysis, and providing any recommendations to management, along with valuing and progressing sales projects.
- Analysis of data of NEXA projects.
- Evaluate the progress, actions, and gaps within NEXA projects.
- Oversee the status of sales projects and collaborate with sales managers to monitor progress for specific product categories.
- Deliver a concise call plan scorecard to the VP of Sales, Sales Director, Country Managers, and Sales Managers on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Generate various analyses and reports to support management decision-making.
- Manage NEXA data, including prospect status, salesman codes, and customer database.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of information inputted into NEXA.
- Conduct training sessions for new sales personnel on NEXA.
- Collaborate with the entire sales team to guarantee timely and accurate reporting of all sales-related activities, such as sales calls and projects.
- Serve as the primary administrator for NEXA.
- Establish communication with the Worldwide NEXA administrator or designated functions.
skills and experience required
- Degree/Diploma in Business, IT, Finance, or a related.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Prior experience with Oracle, business analysis, data management, or related preferred.
- Displays integrity and honesty in all dealings, capable of upholding confidentiality and safeguarding intellectual property.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...