about the company
Our client is a provider of power and utility automation solutions, including renewable energy solutions, substation automation systems, smart meters, battery energy storage systems etc. This strong and strategic leader in the Southeast Asia market has more than 25 years of history and they’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team to support on tenders and other new sales opportunities in the region.
about the job
- Liaise with Sales Managers/Proposal Team on the Tender/Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Quote (RFQ) submission request and tender proposal outline
- Work on tender specifications, distribution of Tender/RFP/RFQ documents and consolidation of Tender/RFP/RFQ clarification list etc
- Prepare Bill of Materials and Costing for Tender/RFP/RFQ
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to obtain the necessary info required for Tender/RFP/RFQ submission and prepare templates accordingly
- Provide SLA to manage the return of Tender/RFP/RFQ proposals for the required formatting
- Follow up with the Sales Manager/proposal team for the return of the proposal write-up
- Assist in compiling the Tender/RFP/RFQ proposal for submission
- Provide any required administrative support to ensure the Tender/RFP/RFQ proposals are submitted within the tender timeline and ensure compliance with the required mode of proposal submission
- Secure necessary approvals based on internal processes and meet tender submission deadlines by customers
- Participate in Tender/RFP/RFQ review meeting
- Follow-up on the status of Tender/RFP/RFQ
- Engage and interact with customers on Tender/RFP/RFQ clarifications
- Response to customer’s sales enquiries
- Attend to site/tender briefing and site survey if required
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and emails
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronic & Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience with tender/bid life cycle
- Candidates with experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) equivalent industry would be highly desirable
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...