about the company
Our client is a leading logistics, supply chain and storage solutions provider, which offers material handling solutions, automatic systems, etc in the intralogistics industry. They’re looking for a highly driven Sales Engineer to join their dynamic team in Singapore during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Responsible for growing the products & equipment sales business within a predefined sales territory in the Singapore market.
- Develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure consistent business growth.
- Achieve sales targets, drive revenue growth and profitability
- Collaborate with the design team to create technical solutions that effectively meet customer needs, including developing costings and drawings that contribute to the preparation of sales quotations.
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration with colleagues from different functions as required during the solution development process.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure smooth and successful delivery of solutions.
- Collaborate with the service team to effectively address issues pertaining to installed equipment at customer site.
- Provide customers with recommendations on improved materials or machinery options, effectively demonstrating how these changes can result in cost savings or enhanced production capabilities.
- Drive the sales negotiation process, ensuring diligent follow-up and actively managing the
- process until successful closure.
- Work closely with the sales support team to maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM data.
- Pursue new business opportunities by actively participating in RFQ/RFP/tender processes.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Diploma in Engineering/Logistics
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Understanding of end-to-end logistics processes would be an advantage
- Willing to work in the West (transport allowances and pick up available)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...