about the company
Our client is a global reputable leader in the field of testing and certification. With a long history and strong global presence, this company is now looking for a Sales Engineer/Manager to join their dynamic and expanding team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Develop, execute sales plans and coordinate sales efforts to achieve revenue targets through strategic account planning and networking
- Identify, understand and define customers’ needs, objectives and business requirements to design high value proposition solutions
- Develop presentation materials and demonstration scenarios for sales presentations
- Communicate the business requirements to project/implementation team after completion of sales to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stage
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue increase, through participation and coordination of lead generation activities, including customer workshops, tradeshows and company events
- Collaborate with relevant business units in ASEAN and our strategic partners in project negotiation, pricing strategies and project realization where applicable
- Build, strengthen and optimize relationships with clients, prospects and partners
What you will need
- Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years of corporate sales or business development experience
- Must possess experience with Engineering end users, Manufacturers, EPCs, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Process and/or Pipelines sectors
- Working experience in inspection, certification or technical service providers would be highly desirable
- Broad cross-cultural and market exposure with strong networks
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...