Sales Executive / FMCG Brand
about the company
Our client is a distributor for major consumer brands within Asia Pacific. They specialize in offering comprehensive business solutions for a variety of consumer products, marketing, brand building, and distribution.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Executive! You will be primarily responsible for developing and executing sales plans to target key prospective accounts and also maintaining good relationships with the retailers.
- Support the entire company spectrum, from order forecasting through sales, defining and exceeding sales goals
- Creation of monthly sales reports, performance of each brand, analysis of sales reports to increase sales and profits, and feedback and recommendation-making
- Keep track of competitors' activity on the sales floor and report it, and make sure there are enough samples, testers, and POS materials for each promotion and shop
- Implementing marketing strategies and visual merchandising
- To showcase and promote new marketing launches to retailers during marketing presentations and to share these marketing launches, new/existing product updates information to marketing
- To coordinate and carry out setting up details relating to promotions
- Tracks and pinpoints the marketing potential of both new and established brands' goods
- Arrange for the delivery of the required counter displays and visuals and the installation timetable with the hired contractor and designers
- Ensure that the brand and counter image as well as visual merchandising are in compliance with brand standards and philosophy
- Execute the installation and work on the stock merchandising and displays of new counters.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 to 3 years of sales experience within the beauty / FMCG / pharmaceutical space
- Ability to handle tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.