about the company
Our client is a leading logistics, supply chain and storage solutions provider, which offers material handling solutions, automatic systems, etc in the intralogistics industry. They’re looking for a highly reliable Service Account Executive to join their dynamic CS team in Singapore during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Support the CS team in growing the service sales business in the Singapore market.
- Achieve monthly and annual Sales and EBT budgets through the successful execution of service sales strategies and tactics
- Actively interact with existing customers to generate leads and convert orders
- Drive revenue growth and profitability through presenting and selling the service business’s portfolio and service solutions
- Define and promote service concepts to our existing customer base
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues across different functions to provide customers with technical solutions
- Collaborate with colleagues from the service business unit to define obsolescence management and implementation roadmap with customers
- Regular monitoring and follow up of customers’ feedback and Net Promoter Scores, initiating conversations with customers as needed to identify areas of improvement in our service quality and level.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of data in global tools (Salesforce, SharePoint etc)
- Ensure billable incident tickets are discussed with customers and invoiced in a timely manner
- Support escalation management within the company and customer organization as a single point of contact
- Drive the sales negotiation process, following up all the way through to closing
- Draft Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follow up when existing SLAs are due for renewal
- ITE/Diploma in Engineering with minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Strong active listening skills to deeply understand customers’ needs and find solutions which will help them to succeed
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills with a strong customer focus
- Able to interact and build rapport with customers from diverse backgrounds and cultures
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...