About the company
My client is a global leader in credit ratings and research, providing essential insights that help clients make informed decisions particularly within the Banking and Financial Sector.
As part of their business expansion plans, they are looking for a Sales Specialist to drive new business growth by devising Sales strategies and actively engaging with potential clients while providing a key point of contact for their existing clients for potential up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
About the role
You will be reporting directly to APAC Sales Head, your responsibilities will includes
- Drive new business development efforts to expand organizational footprint in the region. While Retaining and growing the allocated book of business through effective account management strategies.
- Implement sustainable price increases and cross-selling initiatives to enhance revenue streams from existing clients.
- Proactively boost sales by engaging in prospecting, cold calling, qualifying leads, and securing meetings with relevant prospects.
- Oversee the complete sales process from initial qualification through negotiation to successful closure.
- To Stay informed about market changes and client strategies, updating key account plans to align with evolving market dynamics.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create strategic sales campaigns, fostering growth in the sales pipeline and enhancing the sales conversion rate.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales activity KPIs and provide accurate revenue forecasts and manage pipeline progression using Salesforce
Skills and experience required
- Min 5 years of relevant experience with proven Sales record that includes dealing with senior stakeholders
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal form with the ability to present organizational”s solutions to people of all levels
- Good organizational skills with the ability to plan sales and follow up activities by diligently updating on CRM systems
- Comfort level in traveling when required
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...