Sales Manager / Key Account Manager (FMCG/Local Modern Trade)
about the company
Our client is a market leader within the FMCG space with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Manager to join the dynamic sales team. You will be managing both the sales and marketing teams. Total team size would be a ballpark figure of 10 to 15 pax. You will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers and assist in expanding new distribution channels. You will be reporting to the CEO for this role.
- Oversee a team consisting of Sales Executives, Merchandisers, and Sales Promoters, with the primary aim of managing growth for the organization
- Cultivate and maintain customers’ relationships, playing a crucial role in meeting sales targets and achieving profit objectives
- Formulate the annual sales plan, budget, and forecast for the assigned channels, devising a comprehensive action plan to accomplish the organization’s objectives
- Leverage sales analysis, evaluate promotional activities' effectiveness, and gather market intelligence to generate valuable insights and redefine strategies accordingly
- Expand sales and distribution channels to increase market reach and penetration
- Collaborate closely with retailers, skillfully negotiate and review trading terms, and establish promotion schedules to drive sales
- Conduct regular reviews and enhancements of policies and processes, while concurrently developing a strategic plan to foster continuous improvement
- Prepare periodic management reports to offer a comprehensive overview of sales performance and other pertinent metrics
skills and experience required
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree Holder
- You should ideally have minimally 5 years of relevant experience within the FMCG space for the local market
- Prior people-management and modern trade experience will be required
- Experience in Marketing and Data Analytic tools will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.