Sales Manager (Food Service Distributor)
about the company
Our client is a local food service distributor. With decades of constant innovation, growth and expansion, they have become a leading brand, providing the finest food and ingredients to the catering industry. They have been present in Singapore for close to 20 years.
about the job and the manager
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Manager to build and establish rapport with new and existing customers. This role reports to the General Manager.
- Adopt a positive view on selling in the food and beverage sector and accept responsibility for its growth.
- Product knowledge, differentiation of quality and brands, and applications.
- Acquisition of new clients through business development activities like cold calling or recommendations
- Maintaining relationships with industry chefs on a frequent basis to network - Reaching out to them on new or existing products.
- Compile market data relevant to the F&B scene i.e. new and upcoming restaurants / events etc.
Skills and Experience required
- You should ideally have 2 to 3 years of business development / sales experience within the food service, retail or hospitality sectors
- You should have good problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.