about the company
Our client is a leading total solutions provider for residential, commercial and industrial standby/emergency power, distributed power and recreational power etc.
about the job
- To build and develop new business for UPS in their designated market segment.
- Actively drives the UPS sales funnel, working autonomously to identify and maximize opportunities;
- Owns the achievement of the company’s UPS annual order target for their allocated market segment;
- Supports the company’s contract engineers during the post-sale implementation and hand-over process;
- Establishes new, and maintains existing, strong long-term relationships with customers for UPS businesses (anticipated regular face-to-face contact of >70% will be required)
- Manages customer requirements and delivers customer quotations to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs for UPS;
- Negotiates and closes sales to meet both customer and company needs;
- Responsible for representing the UPS product/service to customers through the development and delivery of technical presentations, product demonstrations and training; and at field events
- Responds to functional and technical elements of customer enquiries, RFIs/RFPs, ITTs etc;
- Maintains a rolling 3 monthly forecast pipeline of opportunities based on knowledge of market potentials, sales trends, competitors, economic conditions etc;
- Acts as the ‘Voice of the Customer’ for UPS business within the company; conveying customer requirements and needs internally to UPS Operation, Service, Finance, Hardware/Service Sales teams and with external suppliers
- Works closely with these teams/suppliers to deliver solutions to exceed customers needs and requirements;
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience of UPS
- Strong established relationships with End-Users, Consultants & Contractors in their designated region
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...