About the company
My client is a global MNC internet networking company that offers networking hardware for both consumers and businesses.
As part of their continuous growth, they are looking for a Sales Manager based in Singapore to cover the SEA region. You will be responsible for developing and managing channel partners and working with distributors to achieve revenue targets and drive growth in the networking hardware products market including for their Proav solution products.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and drive growth in the networking hardware products market.
- Build and maintain relationships with channel partners, distributors to drive sales and increase market share.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to expand the company's customer base.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and services.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities and threats to the business.
- Prepare and present sales forecasts, reports, and other analysis to senior management.
- Ensure that the sales team is meeting or exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Manage the sales pipeline and ensure that all opportunities are properly tracked and managed.
Skills and experience required
- Min 3 years of experience in channel business development across networking products
- Solid knowledge and understanding on how distributors work and data networking experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing a sales channel with project pipeline including administration and reporting.
- Strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal, and business relationship building skills.
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...