about the company
My client is a global leaders and technology powerhouse in industrial digital and smart infrastructure. Founded in 1847 and headquartered in Munich, they operate in more than 200 countries around the world. They are Europe's largest industrial manufacturer, engaged in a wide range of manufacturing and services in the fields of power generation and transmission, energy management, transport, telecommunication systems and medical engineering.
about the job
- In this position, you are refsponsible for the following:
- Define pricing strategies, manage quotes and pricing for partners and customers
- Coordinate with sales team to prepare quotation calculation and commercial quotation documents
- Coordinate with logistics team and logistics suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Manage coordination with customers and channel partners on all topics related to order delivery and fulfillment
- Coordinate with factories and headquarters for schedule updates on order status
- Prepare weekly and monthly dashboards with digital tools for status monitoring and tracking.
- Support bids for large tenders and client engagement when needed
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma/Degree in commerce, Finance, Business Administration related fields
- Candidates with Engineering background Is preferred
- Minimum of 1 years’ order management or sales support experience
- Familiar with SAP system, Wrike and other project management tools
- 1 year agency contract (renewable)
- Completion bonus
- medical & dental coverage
- 14 days AL
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...