about the company
Our client is a leading precision engineering company and manufacturer of oilfield machinery and equipment. Committed to deliver strong service and forge meaningful partnerships in the Oil & Gas industry, they’re on a look out for a highly motivated Sales Account Manager to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Manage customer accounts
- Build and maintain good customer relationships through regular and effective communications
- Ensure Company and Customer directions and requirements are aligned.
- Communicate and respond to customer queries.
- Review customer’s quotation requirements against company’s resources and capabilities
- Perform contract review to ensure requirements match quotation’s terms of supply and ensure documents/information are sufficient for production and delivery.
- Plan and execute Sales Strategies
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly Sales Statistics
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Understands BOM and Drawings
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Prior experience with ERP systems preferred
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- High level of initiative – can-do spirit, collaboration, continuous improvement
- High adaptability to dynamic environment
- Willing to work in the West (Tuas/Pioneer/Jurong)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply to this job or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...