I am currently recruiting for one of the biggest player for SAP. They have more than 400 people in IT team, will be expanding 200 more due to increase of projects.
Salary budget wide open. Base + Bonus! 3 rounds of interview to offer stage. Working arrangment depends on the client. Travelling to overseas might be required.
• Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyze process and reporting requirements
• Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
• Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients’ thinking in adopting leading/standard practices while developing target state
• Analyze application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
• Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/reports/ interfaces.
• Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
• Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
skills and requirements
• Min 7 years of experience in SAP FICO, completed at least 6 end to end full life cycle of SAP FICO implementations.
• Sound understanding of business process, industry nuances and leading practices in area of focus
• Ability to facilitate effective workshops to lead target state design.
• Ability to lead teams
• Demonstrated excellence in conceiving and executing SAP solution
• Broad understanding of SAP design. Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...