- Attractive Salary Package
- Stable Organization
About the company
Our client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 50 years across more than 20 different countries. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a SAP PP Specialist to be a part of their team.
About the job
As a SAP PP Specialist, Your job responsibility involves:
- Driving SAP PP / EWM project implementation, this includes, performing fit gap analysis with stakeholders and enhancement and interfaces to SAP Logistics modules.
- Facilitating SAP technical support, this includes configuration, incident response and change requests.
- Performing test reviews through establishing test scenarios, while executing test and verification of results.
- Communicating with key stakeholders on requirements gathering while translating them into functional specifications.
- Identifying areas of opportunities while suggesting solutions to enhance existing business processes and productivity.
- Establishing key user training manuals and documentation while providing user training to key users.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years of working experience in SAP PP with a proven track record of having completed at least 1 end to end SAP PP Implementation.
Any working experience in 3PL operations or SAP Logistics modules / EWM is advantageous to have.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their SAP PP Specialist. You will get the opportunity to front a regional role while implementing end to end SAP Projects.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)