We are currently working exclusively with a large systems integration and solutions provider company that provides outstanding services for end-users globally. There is an exciting opportunity to join their Singapore team as a SAP Pre-sales manager specialising on the logistics domain.
- You will be responsible for providing high-quality bids on time by working in an organized manner with cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong knowledge on SAP integrations and performing a complete cycle from initiation to decision may include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification - mitigation, presentation and decision.
- You will analyze customer requirements as relayed through requests for proposals (RFPs) and form a proposal content accordingly.
- Ensure that all work adheres to defined Quality standards.
- Capable of assuming individual proposal management responsibilities for medium to large sized proposals.
Requirements and experience required
- Degree or diploma with a minimum of 10 years of SAP Pre-sales experience preferably in Logistics modules like SD, MM, PP or QM.
- You should have hands-on experience on different types of end to end SAP projects and perform a customer facing role preferably in a regional role.
- You have led sizable technical teams.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Nav on +6510 7407 if you have any queries or send your profiles via the link below.
EA: 94C3609 /R1547721...