- Attractive Salary Package
- Stable Organization
About the company
Our client is a Global MNC with a well-established presence of more than 50 years across more than 20 different countries. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a SAP SD Specialist to be a part of their team.
About the job
As a SAP SD Specialist, Your job responsibility involves:
- Driving SAP SD modules for project enhancements and operational support, this includes performing fit-gap analysis.
- Validating as-is, to-be process flows and system integration within an end user setup while facilitating change requests to business processes.
- Performing change requests, incident management and configuration for SAP SD while creating and executing test scenarios.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on business requirement gathering while translating them to functional specifications.
- Creating user training manuals and providing user training.
- Providing support for external interfaces with SAP logistics modules
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 4 years of working experience in SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) with a proven track record of having completed at least 1 end to end SAP SD Implementation.
You should also have good hands on experience in SAP technical support and configuration.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their SAP SD Specialist. You will get the opportunity to front a regional role while implementing end to end SAP Projects.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)