- Flexible work environment
- Customized training program is tailored to the current needs
- Diversified team culture – local and internationally
about the company
We are currently partnering with a global industry leading technology group, who are looking to hire a SAP Specialist (SD/MM) to play a key role within the business. The company is a FTSE 100 listed company with a multi-national presence, and are consistently growing and expanding.
about the job
- Provide daily technical and functional support to regional key users in SAP SD/MM
- Collaborate and participate in the enhancement analysis, testing and implementation to understand business processes and flows to develop solutions for the business
- Create project documentation for the implementation
- Provide technical support, and integrated test designs and system designs
- Perform system configuration
- Optimise interaction between local and global team on SAP templates
- Coordinate and communicate between the departments in the Asia Pacific region and the HQ Lead the implementation and provide support for non-SAP applications
- 1st and 2nd level support to users across APAC regions
skills and experience required
At least 5 years of experience as SAP SD/MM Specialist. He or she must have experience in project implementation and customizations mainly in SAP SD/MM modules.
The permanent role for a SAP SD/MM Specialist will pay a salary range of $ 6,000 to $ 8,000 plus perks from the company. This is an opportunity for join a global market leader that has grown year on year.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942).