about the company
Our client is a Business school for the world. They provide a wide range of programmes including Master programmes, Executive programs as well as Doctoral programs.
about the job
This Admissions Executive will be joining the Executive Education Department. This is a (1 year contract) full-time position that will be based at our Asia Campus, Singapore.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Prioritize tasks to work on various stages of the applications and admissions process.
- Liaise closely with the team of Programme Advisors (PA) to manage applications received from individuals and groups.
- Engage closely with the Online Team to finalize the class size and to expedite last minute applications and acceptance.
- Manage the invoicing requests as well as the Payment Online Email Box with the Finance Team to ensure that applications submitted correspond with payments made and support applicants on required documents.
- Monitor the various discounts schemes offered for groups/corporates and manage the various Free Seats offered to corporate clients, students etc.
- Communicate the Acceptance Emails in a prompt manner to all participants; follow up with any feedback or requests for transfers/cancellations/late payments/refunds received, in a timely manner.
- Update requests for transfers and cancellations for review process, as well as graduation results into Peoplesoft.
- Finalize and document all programme specificities in programme checklists for future references, process-refinement, benchmarking best practices, etc.
- Participate in internal projects aimed at streamlining processes, knowledge-sharing to improve work efficiencies and quality.
- Build strong working relationships within the Admissions Team, as well as across teams in the Executive Education department.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Admissions Manager
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in Business management or equivalent
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- IT savvy and excellent command of computer tools such as MS Office (Word, Excel) etc.
- Will to learn new systems and industry knowledge, able to work independently in a face-paced environment
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.