I am currently working a Series-B blockchain technology company HQ in Singapore. They served over 14 million users in more than 150 countries worldwide.
− Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
− Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
− Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
− Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
skills and requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of automation test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...