- Ensuring the proper and timely transportation of sea freight to and from specific locations in compliance with the customer's service standards and country-specific requirements.
- Overseeing all customer and supplier communication, as well as transportation-related internal communication among stakeholders.
- Proactive exception management for customers in the event of service quality violations, including follow-up and problem resolution.
- Generate invoices and review cost accruals for all transportation-related expenses.
- Work on ad hoc business process improvement projects.
- Complete value-added work within scope to meet client needs and modify operating processes.
- Ensure that all customs declarations are compliant with Singapore Customs rules and procedures.
- Response to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Diploma & above.
- Min 1-3 years of sea freight shipping officer.
- Knowledge of sea freight, international trade and relevant laws, regulations, Supply Chain processes and procedures will be preferred.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, or send your updated CVs at Amy.Leo(@)Randstad.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105802...