about the company
Our client is a fast-growing Financial Institution with a global footprint.
about the job
- Ensure a timely and accurate processing of trade settlements and securities transfers
- Liaise closely with various stakeholders to resolve any queries and discrepancies
- Ensure that all activities adhere to regulatory compliance and internal policies
- Participate in process improvements and automation projects
skills and experience required
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics or other related fields
- At least 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in financial instruments including Equities, FX, Bonds, Structured products, etc.
- Good communication and organizational skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Sophia Tan at +65 6510 6521. (EA: 94C3609/ R1980830)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents....